The New Jersey Turnpike is filled with rest stops. They are all very similar in design and the services they offer, all having full food services, rest rooms, and travel services.
This list is incorrect with some information and does not have all rest stops (northbound?). Please help by updating it.
- Clara Barton (southbound, milepost 5.4, in Oldmans Township)
- Walt Whitman (southbound, 30.2, in Cherry Hill Township)
- Richard Stockton (southbound, 58.7, in Hamilton Township (Mercer County))
- Molly Pitcher (southbound, 71.7, in Cranbury Township)
- Thomas Edison (southbound, 92.9, in Woodbridge Township)
- Alexander Hamilton (southbound, eastern spur, 111.6, in the Town of Secaucus)
- Vince Lombardi (northbound/southbound, 116.0 (eastern spur), 115.5 (western spur), in the Boro of Ridgefield
- Joyce Kilmer (northbound, north of Trenton; don't know milepost)
- Woodrow Wilson (North & Southbound, between exit 7 & 7A)
- James Fenimore Cooper (near Burlington)
Services at exitsEdit
- Exit 5
- exit 14
- exit 7