Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The New Jersey Turnpike is filled with rest stops. They are all very similar in design and the services they offer, all having full food services, rest rooms, and travel services.
- John Fenwick (northbound, milepost 5.4, in Oldmans Township)
- James Fenimore Cooper (northbound, 39.4, in Mount Laurel Township)
- Woodrow Wilson (northbound, 58.7, in Hamilton Township)
- Joyce Kilmer (northbound, 78.7, in East Brunswick Township)
- Grover Cleveland (northbound, 92.5, in Woodbridge Township)
- Vince Lombardi (northbound/southbound, 116.0 [eastern spur], 115.5 [western spur], in the Boro of Ridgefield)
Services at exitsEdit
- Exit 7
- exit 14
- exit 7